It’s been so long since I have posted! The reason being is I have been so busy getting settled with the new school year. Even though it has been almost a month now. But I am here to share a few updates on The I.M.A.N.I. Project.
- I got my business license for the I.M.A.N.I. Project
- Finally opened my business account $$$
- Got insurance/Liability
- I have a virtual assistant (Heeyyyyy A’kialah!!!!) who has been getting my entire life together. Her marketing skills and ideas are amazing!
- I have been writing lesson plans like crazy and the feedback on them have been great
- Signed my FIRST CONTRACT with Bay Area Community Resources to facilitate Girls’ Group (now named Women’s Studies) as well as be Lead on the Senior Project at Ralph J. Bunche High School
To me these are big milestones ! I have been working so hard to come this far. To be able to sign a contract with an organization I was just working for last year is HUGE! My dreams are coming true right before my eyes. Still, there is sooo much work that needs to be done. Especially doing fundraisers, getting sponsors or donors, getting supplies, and signing more contracts. I think what I am most impressed with is that I have done all of this mostly on my own. Used my own money, researched for hours a day, and completely staying organized as much as possible. It’s a struggle working out of a studio apartment and working part time hours to fund your lifestyle and business. I don’t even know how I did it, but I am not giving up. And these updates that I have posted are reasons for me to keep going.
MORE DETAILS ON THE I.M.A.N.I. PROJECT AND SERVICES COMING SOON.